Hi from bonnie scotland

I had my first drone flight today with my mini 2, and I must admit it performed better than me it was a bit chilly to say the least, watery eyes runny nose and frozen fingers, I enjoyed every minute of it, looking forward to the next flight once I thaw out

5 Likes

Welcome to the group Thom.
Feel free to share your images / videos :+1:

Hi @hockaye and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Good for you. I had my first flight today but it was only round my garden. The weather/wind has stopped me for a week now or more. Benn flying it around the bedroom to get the hang of the sticks - been good practice actually controlling it in such a small space! Slid down the wall ony once, so far. Love to fly it up in Glencoe were I done some walking a few years ago. The Aonach Eagach Ridge would be challenging project for the future in Glencoe.

Enjoy.

Hi Thom - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1: - good choice with the Mini 2 :+1: :+1: :+1:

@Steviegeek @DeanoG60 mountain surfing

1 Like

Your on The best drone site here and all members very helpful , your in the right place for flying a drone with all that wonderful open space and views, :+1:

1 Like

The mini 2 is really great. Has surpassed my expectations. Seems to be good value for money and performs really well. I recently did my first few flights and am ecstatic with the video and photos quality.

Hi @hockaye and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Great choice on the M2 very capable little drone, very popular with our members due its almost fly anywhere ability

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi Thom welcome to gadc you will find a lot of help in this club