HI from East Yorkshire

Hi all, new to the forum
Been flying for 4 months now since purchasing a Mavic Air
Just getting to gripes with all the photo and video possibility’s a drone can offer
Truly is magic

4 Likes

Evening and welcome to the forum… Mavic Air is what I fly and I love it.

Club meet coming up near your way

2 Likes

Thanks for showing me. Will take a little while to find my way around this site.

1 Like

Welcome to the community From Leeds

hello, Welcome along

Hi Gaz / @Rezzmo, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A large number of our members also own the Mavic Air, so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome to the family.

Welcome, I lived out East Yorkshire for 20 years before moving back to North Yorkshire.
I miss it, especially as I lived near the sea. There’s plenty of places to fly out there.

Yes, plenty of places to fly. I can go out the door, jump on my bike and ride all day without coming across a sole.

Welcome to the madhouse

Enjoy :+1:

The sanitarium is open for business
Don’t mention the war

Oh and welcome

“We will fly them on the beach’s”
“We shall Fly on the Landing Grounds”
“We shall Fly in the fields”
It’s Ok Jeff, that nice man in the white coat
is about to give me my medication.
I’m sure I will be ok tomorrow !

2 Likes

Wotcha @Rezzmo and welcome to Grey Arrows mate :smiley:

Hi from another newbie in East Yorkshire. Not far from Pocklington. I’ve got a few acres to fly in once I get my Mavic Pro Platinum back and a decent day, you’re welcome to join me!

1 Like

Hi Richard and welcome to the forum.
Would like to come for a meet up and show you some pointers. :+1::grin:

1 Like

Pop along to the introductions category and introduce yourself to everyone :+1:

1 Like

I was at the Yara lab in Pocklington today :slight_smile:

Excuse my ignorance but what’s the Yara lab??

Yes I’ll give you shout when mines back!