Hi from essex :D

hi guys,thanks for the invite.ive been on here a while but only for a browse as im always so busy with work but thought i should at least introduce myself :slight_smile: i have a mavic air after debating between that and the pro.my friend has the pro and my dad the pro platinum.i often get asked which is better,pro or air,but like i always say,it depends on what you want from the drone and the air was the best choice for me personally and i stand by that,just as the pro may be your choice.what may be best for you may not be best for someone else.;).i love photography when i can get out and i have an instagram page that i use with the same name i have here.and yes i am a monster fan hence the name :smiley: looking forward to reading lots of tips an tricks here in the world of drones to get some great shots and have fun,and of course fly safe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there @Monstermavic and welcome to Grey Arrows :smiley:

Please add your Instagram details to our main Insta-thread: Member Instagram Accounts

If I were coming to the drone market today, I’m pretty sure the Mavic Air would be my bird of choice - fantastic bit of kit!

Not sure if you’ve seen it yet but check out our interactive map of places to fly (and please do add to it):

Welcome once again mate :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to forum mate.

1 Like

Thanks An added my drone insta :grin:

1 Like

Can you share a pic of your Mavic Air?

Just looked at your Instagram account and I see there’s a massive “M” logo on your bird :smiley:

1 Like

Is this your account as well mate?
https://www.instagram.com/the_energy_shooter

1 Like

Christ, mate, do you ever sleep?! You must be permanently wired on caffeine :rofl:

1 Like

LogoLicious_20180514_094047

LogoLicious_20180514_094139

1 Like

yes thats my other account mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

i like to think it keeps me sharp :stuck_out_tongue:

That Monster logo really suits the white Air :+1:

1 Like