Hi from Exmouth, Devon

Hi

I’m Dave and just taken delivery of my Mavic Pro!

I’m joining this Club as well as subscribing to every YouTube tutorial I can as I want to get it right, not break any laws and maximise the fun! I’m a part-time photographer, and always wanted to further my skillset.

Any advice, help, constructive criticism greatly appreciated. Would love to meet up with other Drone Pilots/Operators in the Devon area!

Dave

1 Like

Hello Dave (sounds like Hal 2000 again)
Welcome to the madhouse that is the GADC
One good place for drone learning is a member on here @ianinlondon
Very good YouTube channel here

Also another good source and I hope Ian doesn’t mind me adding is 51 drones in the USA link below

2 Likes

Hi Dave / @DaiWellby , and welcome to GADC.

Un-surprisingly, many members with the Mavic Pro, so you are in good company and never short of someone to answer any questions! :+1:

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there as yet, but I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

Hi @DaiWellby and welcome to Grey Arrows mate :+1:

Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have over in our #questions-and-answers category.

We’re a knowledgable, helpful and friendly bunch here Dave :smiley:

Hello and welcome David.

Hi Dave,
A Big welcome to GADC !, lovely area you are in down there !.
great seascapes, beaches, cream teas!.
Great advice to be had on here for you to be able to fly legally.
Add yourself to the Map of Members, and if you need some good printable Drone Guides, and any other information, take a look in the “Members Area” at the
https://greyarro.ws/t/gadc-drone-information-pack/3696/34

You may find printing a few of these out helpful if you are confronted by people who do not always agree with what you can and can’t do with a drone !.
Enjoy !