Hi from Glasgow

Hi Folks …

Thanks for the invite Rich. Great to see a dedicated UK Forum. Looking good already.

DJI Mavic Air here, have been flying for about 10 months and now looking to do my PfCO. Just getting back into photography after the usual sentence of wife / kids / career (I love them all, well the last one not so much!).

Have started fledgling account on You Tube if anyone wants to see my efforts (no laughing at my subscriber count now) …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSlGQH9XlTU

7 Likes

Hi Alan / @Image.Amos , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A large number of members also own the Mavic Air, so you’re in good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

(Might be something wrong with your YT channel link?)

1 Like

Thanks @OzoneVibe

:smile:

Good video, too! :+1:

Straight in with getting the Coastal Flyer badge! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the site :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Raider

Hi @Image.Amos and welcome to Grey Arrows my good man :smiley:

The whole RealLife™ thing really gets in the way of sooooooo many hobbies eh? :blush:

1 Like

Hi Alan welcome to this madhouse
Don’t be afraid to ask any questions some one on here may have the answer except the winning numbers for the lottery…

2 Likes

LOL. Thanks @sparkman999.

1 Like

LOL thanks Rich. Have had a surf around and am very impressed.

Happy to contribute as much as I can, I think you have something here.

Hi Alan and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Hello and welcome, nice video.

1 Like

Thanks @callum

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @jimvfrmoto750

:slight_smile: