Hi from Merseyside

Hi, my name is Peter and I’m on the North side of Liverpool. I’ve been flying the M2p for nearly 12 months and have just bought the I2 (big step up, gulp). Am keen on video and photos. Hope to get some flying in when my wife and weather gods permit. Hopefully may see some fellow members. Take care. Peter

3 Likes

Welcome to GADC Peter, the friendliest and most helpful forum I have found, hence the reason I invited you.
Enjoy your new toy, it’s an amazing piece of kit and I’m sure you will enjoy many happy hours of flying.
Look forward to meeting up for a fly round

3 Likes

Ditto the above from @mickydd. Hope to join up and swap notes sometime in the future. It’s good to have another Northerner joined up. (!) :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the group lots of info on here and a friendly bunch :+1:

1 Like

Hi Peter / @PJ1300, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own the M2P, and quite a few with the I2 … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

That’s a tricky combination @PJ1300 :smiley:

Welcome from Wigan mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Mike, much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you in the future…it can be quite lonely flying sometimes so company is always welcome.

I foresee loads of reading ahead to try and get up to speed. Cheers

1 Like

You have no idea how much grovelling I had/have to do to get the I2​:joy::joy:. I think that’s all my birthdays and Christmas’s for the next millennium!
Hope to catch up with you sometime. Take care.

Welcome Peter,
Good jump to take.
Been married for almost 50 Yrs and I find the Gods easier to please!
I hope you meet a few flying buddies!

2 Likes

Welcome Woolyback

Hi, thanks.