Hi from North Essex

Hi

Thanks for the invite, just bought a Mavic Air. Previously I’ve had many quads, all hand built till I got a P3P. However sold that as it was just too big. The Air is so nice and portable, I’ll be taking it to Cyprus in May so hope to get some great footage.

Cheers

Andy

3 Likes

Hi Andy
Welcome to the madhouse

1 Like

Hey Andy welcome aboard. Will be great to see your results from the trip!

Best, Andy

1 Like

Hi Andy , Gaz here from N.Essex I will be taking my Mavic Pro to Cyprus in May ?

1 Like

Welcome to GADC, Andy. Great to have you with us. Glad you’re enjoying your Mavic Air and looking forward to see how it performs in Cyprus next month.

1 Like

Hi there @AndyT and welcome to Grey Arrows :smiley:

What’s the Air like to fly, compared to the P3P? Must be worlds apart I guess??

If you don’t mind, we’d love you to share some details of your hols in our #Travel-advice-for-anyone-taking-their-drone-abroad category, it’d be good to have advice for more countries added in there :slight_smile:

By the way, if you’ve not seen it yet, be sure to check out our ‘places to fly’ interactive map at:

(and please feel free to add to it!)

Welcome once again mate :+1:

1 Like

Hi @PingSpike, I’ll be honest i’ve not flown it properly yet, weather has been against me. P3P was great, just too big to lug around, certainly not easy to take on holiday.

We have a villa in North Cyprus so can’t wait to get video from a different view, especially as I’ve been going since I was 8 (cough 30+ years ago). THere’s also the green line, a no mans land between the North and South. Need to do some research, but there are villages that have been left untouched since the war in 74. Just have to stay away from the Army camps lol.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :smile:

As said before im off to Ayai Napa area end of May for a wedding , the best man has a mav air ive the pro. So if your in the area. Have a good un.

Hi @AndyT

I’m probably not a million miles from you, Ipswich…