Hi from North Lanarkshire

Hi, Just to introduce myself! Only new to drones 2 months now, bought the mini 2 but now sold it and bought the Air 2s, just love it, do a lot of hillwalking and trying to capture as much footage as I can to make a video of Scotland. I also do music for my videos. Just passed my A2 and now doing the GVC course, more to learn as much as I can and keep everyone safe. I do have one of my customers wanting some drone footage though so hoping to get work out of it! I’m a keen photographer and will share my link and YouTube page if allowed. All in all, I’m having lots of fun. Learning video editing too with DaVinci Resolve. Look forward to hearing from same minded folks.

2 Likes

Hi @Indianabones007 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

You’re more than welcome to share your YouTube and Photo/Social channels, have a search there are specific threads for both

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

Where To Fly Your Drone in the UK

Find places to fly your Drone (UAV) in the UK and share your favourite flying locations with other hobbyists pilots.

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for email and info, just having a look round the site and getting a feel for where things are! I’ll get a link to my pictures and videos etc. Just started so just building up my portfolio lol.

Yeah I’m sure there is other drone flyers near me for sure. Will check that out too!

Thanks for the welcome
Ivor

Hi Ivor, welcome to GADC. I’m in Glasgow, where in North Lanarkshire are you?

Hi mate, I’m in Airdrie. Are you in centre of Glasgownor surrounding areas?

Cheers

1 Like

I’m in Cambuslang.

Not far away then! What drone(s) do you have?

1 Like

Hi welcome from Edinburgh :+1:

Hi Colin, thanks for welcome!! Have you got any shots of our beautiful capital yet?

Mavic 2 Pro and Mini 2.

1 Like

Cool, all covered then! I decided to sell the mini 2 when I upgraded to air 2s, planning on getting the MP3 if I can get some work from Air 2s

1 Like

Hi and welcome. I’m from South Lanarkshire and looking forward to your link .

1 Like

Hi Silverknight,

Thanks, where about sun South Lanarkshire are you?

I’m trying to figure out where to link my YouTube channel at moment! Lol

This thread is ideal

Or add it to your profile

Smashing, thanks!

This my link to my YouTube channel

I’m still working on music for the videos of Scotland that I done with Air 2s, want them to be better than others so taking my time with them lol

This is my pictures on Facebook which I have taking by drone.
@ivorbondphotography

Hi there

Hi Darren! :+1::+1:

1 Like