Hi from NW Preston/blackpool

Hi All
Im Graeme Just starting out with a Mavic Pro 2, I had been considering getting a drone for a while then I finally took the plunge, after loads of research and spending hours watching youtube videos. I was looking for some kind of club to join with like minded folks and came across the Grey Arrows, any advice welcome thanks for the invite

4 Likes

Hi Graeme / @Ash33 , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

An ever increasing number of members also own the Mavic 2 Pro, so you’re in good company.

There’s a wealth of knowledge within the club, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers if you need any assistance.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Thanks for having already added yourself to the map. :+1:)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Welcome aboard!

Hi from a bit further south (Wigan) @Ash33 :+1:t2:

Thanks for the welcome, I will check out the Map

thanks

Graeme

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the family.

Hi Rich(PingSpike)
Was near your area last weekend Rivington Pike didn’t have my drone but some beautiful scenery in that area, worth a check out for flying areas

1 Like

Welcome Graeme
Lovely flying up and down the coastline up there, around Lytham St Anne’s.
Then a fun night out in Blackpool.
Top spot for a GADC meet/piss up for those of us up North

Welcome to the GADC

Enjoy, there’s lots of good info on here :+1:

Welcome Ash
I’m a fellow M2P owner and new to this forum. Great bunch, really helpful. No question too stupid, trust me, I’ve asked a few :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

How are getting on with the intelligent flight modes. Tried way points yet?

Hey up @Ash33 and welcome to the party :smile:

Welcome Graeme, just down the A59 from you at Little Hoole (a right Littlehooligan!) If you ever get stuck, just ask.

:+1: would be Great soon as some good weather comes our way

Thanks all for the warm welcome, looking forward to being part of the forum here loads of good advice and experience around I can see that already, always up for a meet if I’m available :wave:

Welcome :+1:

:grin::+1:

Guaranteed messy

1 Like

Yeah, just how we like it

Hi Graeme, hello and welcome to the family. Hope you enjoy your flying.