Hi from Ordsall, Retford

Hi all and thank you for allowing me in the group. I am a new drone flyer with DJI Mini 2. Looking forward to learning lots.

1 Like

Hi @Bcrawley57 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Great choice on the M2, by far the most popular drone with our members

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi Brian - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Welcome @Bcrawley57. You have lots of very nice areas to fly near you.

Over near Hayton there’s some great countryside and some stunning lakes to take pictures of.

Enjoy and welcome to the site

1 Like

Welcome Brian to GADC - enjoy your Mini 2.

1 Like

Thank you Howard, hoping to discover lots of nice places.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Brian

I’m in New Ollerton, have a great time learning the hobby

Paul

Thank you Paul. Really enjoying it so far :+1: