Hi from Plymouth

Just bought my first drone for a personal video project. My background is commercial photography.

Its a Fairy Drone new model and I’ve never had a remote control anything before in my life.

Anyway, I’m in need of help, possible instruction and proper setup. I’m already scared stiff of it. The little bugger loves those bushes.

If there is anyone in the Plymouth are thats flying during the next number of weekends I’d love to so how its done right.

Dave

2 Likes

Hi Dave, and welcome to GADC.

A Fairy Drone is a new one on me … but Googling it, it looks a little like the Ryze Tech Tello.
Perhaps another member has knowledge/experience of that model.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there as yet, but I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi … and hopefully have local knowledge to help with places to fly.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

1 Like

Hi Dave,

Welcome to GADC.

Welcome to the club, we are a great bunch with lots of help at hand. I’m sure there’s plenty of members near you. Regards Brian

Welcome to GADC Dave. I was new to droning when I joined GADC, and the people here have helped me enormously, so don’t be afraid to asked for advise or help.

Welcome aboard David,
And welcome to GADC, welcome to the madhouse, great Company, and great advice that you will find helpful.
Also take a look here:

https://greyarro.ws/t/gadc-drone-information-pack/3696/34

May be some useful info to print out for your droning bag !.