Hi from Radstock, Bath

I seem to have caught the bug. Drones that is, not this nasty virus.
Haven’t taken the plunge yet but have my eye on the Mavic Mini and getting frustrated looking for a reasonably priced android that is compatible. My first post was in Discussions section.
Sorry sorry I didn’t introduce myself first.
Seems to be a great bunch of guys/gals on this forum, thanks for letting me join.

6 Likes

Hi Dave / @FrodoHobbits, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

Hopefully you’ll have your drone/phone issue resolved soon, and can be airborne.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to the club :handshake:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from sunny South Wales, we’ll it is at the moment, it won’t last :laughing:

1 Like

Welcome Dave from one of the boys.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome, fantastic site and a reet good bunch of peeps :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome Dave,
I’m in Suffolk now but used to live in Chilcompton, just up the road from you.
Beautiful place to fly!
Cheddar isn’t miles away and a fabulous place to fly with all those cliff edges and windy roads.

Great to have you on the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to GADC Dave.

1 Like