Hi from South Cheshire

Very new Mavic Pro user here.

As an ex landscape photographer, I am really looking forward to the new element that a drone is going to bring to my photography!

4 Likes

Hi Bernie / @northernlights53, and welcome to GADC.

Unsurprisingly, many other members have the MP too - so never a shortage of people to provide help if ever you need some.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there as yet, but I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

Hello and welcome Bernie.

@northernlights53
Hello Bernie
So your in the posh bit of Cheshire?
Welcome aboard another northerner drone do give you another level to take photos from there are some cracking photos on here and great competitions to hone your skills

Hi Bernie !, welcome to GADC, clocks back !, a good excuse to study our posts for tip and tricks to be able to play with your latest addition !.

Posh?? No, that’s well North of here where the people who get paid obscene amounts of money for kicking a football around live!!

I’m really much closer to the Staffordshire border than I am to most of Cheshire.

1 Like

Bernie, you may find the information Pack that I put together for our members handy to print out a few to carry with you on your travels !
Take a look here:
https://greyarro.ws/t/gadc-drone-information-pack/3696/34
May be some useful info to print out for your droning bag !.
and , a very useful “Mavic Pro Operators Checklist”
that will see you carry out the checks required on your drone , before you hit the airwaves !

Hi there,

I’m just outside Whitchurch and looking for possible venues - any ideas?

1 Like

take a look at the Map

You may get several ideas of areas you are able to fly !.

@northernlights53 Welcome to Grey Arrows, Bernie mate, glad you could join us :+1:

Hi Bernie @northernlights53 and a warm welcome to GDAC.