Hi from St Helens

Greetings all. I’ve recently got back into drone flying and upgraded to a phantom 3 advanced. Joining to learn more and to learn new techniques and skills and share what I can.

1 Like

Welcome man. Saints all the way!

2 Likes

Hi @HonestDickie , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

Quite a few of our members also own a Phantom 3, so you’re in good company.

There’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers if there’s anything you need to know.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome buddy! Feel free to share any footage! Nice bunch here :+1:

1 Like

Hi Trickie dickie , sorry honest dickie, and welcome, you well find other like minded folk on this site?

1 Like

Hi Dickie
Welcome to our little community on the inter web (madhouse)
I’m over in bolton so if your up for a meet give us a shout

1 Like

Wotcha from Wigan @HonestDickie :wave:t2:

Where do you fly? I keep meaning to check out Pennington Flash. Not sure of the wildlife situation round that way these days though?

1 Like

Went to Pennington flash today got a bit of footage and a 20 minute flight. Took some fantastic footage in Wales the other week just need to edit it.

Just a DJI Go auto edit from today’s Pennington flash flight.

Welcome loads of good advice here enjoy the site

:wink::+1:

Welcome enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome @HonestDickie :wave:

1 Like

Hi,

I am in St. Helens, where do you go to fly?

Steve