Hi From Stoke on Trent

Hi Everyone Tink here… born and bread Stafford… now living in Stoke. ExSalesman and Pro photographer… now retired … Bring it all on.

Lived and worked abroad, Took loads of photographs, mainly a commercial photographer.
Had a mate called Patrick…(Lord Lichfield) to those who are posh!!!

Had a drone for 5 yrs… my home built F550 with Futuba 10 channel… that now hangs in my shed after buying a Mavic 2 Pro.

If you would like to know more mail me … I know nothing Ha ha ha

Tink

4 Likes

Hi Tink and welcome to GADC. Good bunch of lads on here and we don’t bite (often) :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Dave… Yes over 60 is great and at 66 I am now living the cross out dream and put in life I want

1 Like

Hi Tink, good luck in your retirement mate. I reckon the majority of old codgers on here aren’t far off following you into it. Good bunch of peeps on here

1 Like

love the logo!

1 Like

Welcome, age doesn’t matter as long as you can fly safely, (the drone anyway).
Oh to be young and have even some of the gadgets that are available now.
My best gadget was an ABACUS when it didn’t suffer from BSOD or fly away! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hi paradad… whats an ABACUS… was that before my time OR after…

ABACUS

1 Like

Ahhhhh the famous foot relief machine!!! Lol

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

hi, welcome from a fellow newish guy

1 Like

Howdy

1 Like

Welcome @Tink07 a newbie like me and only down the line a few mile too.

1 Like

Welcome to the mad house Tink I hope you enjoy

1 Like

Hi Tink I’m in SoT to bud.

1 Like

Hi Guys Thank you for the welcome… those of you who are down the road …catch up some time … BUT keep ya distance LOL :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hi there never too old I live in Portsmouth and own a mavic platinum. Spark and recently a mavic mini.

Welcome to the club regards Irvine

1 Like