Hi im new to drones / from south Wales

Hi all my name is mike. I am new to drones. I have played about with some toy drones and have a tello. My wife is the best and got me a dji mini 2 or 3 for christmas. She wont tell me what one. Looking forward to flying it.

1 Like

Hi @Enots and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

The Tello is a great little drone but a Mini 2 or 3 is in a whole other league. You’ll love it! Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi Michael and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hello … welcome to the club… from Fareham Hampshire

Hi Michael - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Mike welcome not long to wait

I just found out she got me the mini 2 fly more pack she is the best im fro. S wales by the way. Was ment to mention it in my op

3 Likes

I will be sure to share any locations i find with photos and videos. Im really excited to get in the air

Welcome Mike to GADC :clap: :clap:

Welcome aboard and I suppose I should add …

… bleedin 'ell, another Bridgender joins :smiley: - I’m in Brackla, there’s another pilot in Parc Derwen and one in Porthcawl. Plus plenty of others up/down the M4 and mid Wales.

I lived in brackla most of my life i got family there.

@Enots welcome from Middlesbrough

Finally its drone day :blush: :smiley:

2 Likes

First little flight test

1 Like

Nice one … :+1: :+1: :+1: