Hi im new!

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the whole drone scene but have been an avid photographer for a while.
I decided to get a new prospective with my photography with the new M2P, so far i have had 1 day where the weather was mediocre.
Here was the results of sunrise that day.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @TotalAperture
Avonmouth bridge looking northeast :wink:

1 Like

sure is

Welcome Matt to the madhouse
Lovely shot if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask if we know the answer we can help if not we can learn also

Jeff

1 Like

Hi and welcome @TotalAperture just down the road from me😀

1 Like

BTW, this image is just replicating the OP location in Google Maps.

I must admit I was a little weirded out When that popped up. I looked at it an thought my picture didn’t look like that when I posted it :joy:

1 Like

Hi Matt / @TotalAperture , and welcome to GADC.

Several other members have the M2P, too - so you’re in good company. There’s also plenty of drone flying experience to draw on if ever you need to ask for help with anything.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there as yet, but I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi that may also have ideas on locations.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

I spent most of my evening looking at Drone Scene last night! Cant wait for the crisp clear mornings to roll in. its quite depressing this rain :frowning:

1 Like

Hello from another Drone Newbie TA and welcome to the best drone forum on the interweb

2 Likes

One like this from 4 years ago today? :wink:

Exactly like that!!

1 Like

Hi @TotalAperture and welcome to Grey Arrows, glad you could join us mate :+1:t2:

It’s been rubbish beyond belief these last few weeks eh? :frowning_face:

Welcome!

Mmmm…MP2…I covet that lots…

Edit: bloody Apple autocorrect…

Edit again: Ditto. Bloody fat fingers too. I use them for flyin’ dontcha know.