Hi, saying hello from the East Midlands

Hello everyone, new to this forum. I’m Steve, originally from Devon, now reside in the East Midlands. Drone wise, mini 2 for 18 months, just upgraded to mini 3 pro. Looking forward to reading everything on this forum. Just fly for fun, hoping to get out to try my new drone in some new areas this year.

1 Like

Hi @Stevezx and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Please tell me the “ZX” part of your username comes from Sir Clive’s greatest invention ever??? :smiley:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Our Associates are able to enjoy a lot of great services for free but our Members are eligible for a whole lot more! You can find all the details about our Membership Benefits on our FAQ :smiley:

Welcome once again!

Hi Steve @Stevezx and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hi Steve, im in the East mids too (just) im in Nuneaton. Try to fly as many weekends as i can. If you ever fancy a meet , give us a shout.

As already stated lots of good people with lots of good info on here…

Jay

Welcome to GADC :slight_smile:

Hi Steve - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@Stevezx welcome

Hi Steve,
I’m new to this myself. So far, so good. :grinning:

Hello Steve.
Welcome.
New here myself…

Hi Steve welcome to the club

Hi Steve, welcome to GADC. I too am in the East Midlands ( Derby )

Hi Steve I’m from good old Derby also :+1:t3:

Hi PingSpike,

ZX yep had those ! 81 & spectrum, but ZX is from my motorcycle days, zx6r!

Thank you for the info. Will be spending some time over the weekend looking through.

Thank you

Steve

1 Like

Hi JockyB,

I’m in Swadlicote, just a few minutes away!

Any of you guys ever meet up?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Thank,

Thank you.

Much appreciated!

Steve

Hi BigDog,

Thank for the hello!

Steve

Hello Steve, Welcome ( East MIds Leicestershire ) safe and happy flying.

Not as yet, but you never know. GADC do have meet ups though. There’s one in Corby coming up .I’m sure you can find details on GADC . :wink::wink:

I used to work in Woodville. Give me a shout if you ever want a meet up.

I’m currently riding the GTR1400.