Hi to every one

Hi Wayne retired just purchased my first drone for recreation and maybe a little bit of work but not desperate as it’s just to fill my time . Anyone near me Gainsborough with hints tips etc drop me a line

1 Like

Hi @Hon750 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

Where To Fly Your Drone in the UK

Find places to fly your Drone (UAV) in the UK and share your favourite flying locations with other hobbyists pilots.

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Thanks Chris glad to be aboard. New to this so lots of questions I guess added to map now I believe
Wayne

1 Like

Hi Wayne - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Cheers

Hi Wayne and welcome to GADC from across the Wolds.

1 Like

Hi there so where are you based Louth area. Are you experienced or like me a raw beginner as I am looking for some practical help?

Live in New Waltham, been flying for around 5 years. Started with cheap LBLA drone, quickly moved up to a Hubsan H501S and from there to a Typhoon H.

Oh not far from me then I got the dji magic 2 seems like a good little drone to me if you have time be good maybe to meet up so you could show me the ropes if that possible of course. I’m retired now so have the time

No problem, currently work is getting in the way of flying as things are manic at the moment with inspection requests going through the roof and not enough Engineers to cover. Will give you a shout when things slow to a gallop. . . :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks appreciate it