Holy Stone HS510 + Spare Battery - £100

Morning,

I’m getting a Mavic Mini2 in a couple of weeks so I’m selling my first drone, a HS 510.

It’s been flown six times totalling about 50 minutes in flight time with no crashes or heavy landings at all. It’s as new when was bought back in Sept 2020 except that I dropped the controller and snapped the antenna connection which is now glued in place and can’t be folded down which is reflected in the price. See image (still works perfectly)

It includes a spare battery which retails at £59.00 which has been used just the once. Also included are spare rota blades, charging dock and cable and carry case.

It would make a great first time ‘learn to fly’ drone for anyone just starting out or perhaps a family member that wants to join you out about with yours and doesn’t want to be left out :wink:

Based in Essex but can socially distance travel to meet if not to far away otherwise it shall be securely posted with the cost Bourne by the buyer (tba)

So looking forward to getting the Mini2.

Phil

Hi @OldSoulBoy

Please could you add all the information requested (photos of the item) for all For Sale items in Rules for posting in the For Sale & Wanted category

Thanks

Apologies. Here are the pics of the drone and accessories.

1 Like