How can I select a zone, when it’s below others?

I’m not sure if I’m using the right terminology here!

You can see in the screen shot a small circle in the middle of the screen (my current location is inside it).

Tapping on the small circle causes the details of the much bigger circle to be displayed.
All of the ‘circles’ are of the same type, so I can’t turn off the other layers, as it turns them all off!

Can you explain how to access a zone that is overlapped by another?

Thanks

This Layer

Yes, that one :wink:

Oh :grinning:

Don’t know how to get that on dronescene, but if it helps you it’s a UAS OPR, NOTAM ID EGGN/C7357/23
Active from Jan 1st 06:00 an until Jan 31st 8:00pm from the surface to 400ft AGL

This does happen occasionally, I don’t know how to get round it. I wonder if it is possible for the people who work computer magic to make the smallest zones display above bigger ones?

As it happens, it’s ‘my’ NOTAM, so it’s more of an academic question, but I wasn’t sure what date it ended, so thanks for that :slight_smile:

If you’re using DS for your reports (why wouldn’t you) click flight reports it gives you all the details

https://notaminfo.com/explain?id=2179653/0

Why did you create a Notam?

Because it’s inside the Coventry Airport FRZ!
This covers all of my ‘practice’ areas.

(This was this mornings trip to try out my brand new Mini 4 Pro)

It’s easy to miss them big circles when you’re focusing on the little ones!

We’re aware of the issue Peter @BudgieUK and it’s been on the backlog for quite some time (around three years).

Pulling it further up the list now, we’ll try to resolve it in the next version :blush:

2 Likes

We’ve got an excellent solution to this issue and can confirm it’ll be included in the next version update of Drone Scene, along with some other shiny things :smiley:

5 Likes

Awesome …. I look forward to trying it out when you release it :slight_smile:

3 Likes