How do I get rid of Safety Notifications warning

So went out with m2p got everything set up ok’d all the messages and launched, so far fine then whilst hovering I went to camera settings and switched to video and up comes another message.
No I’m not in an enhanced airport zone and even clicking yes does not remove it.
The only way I could remove it was to land, close everything down and start again, ok! So far so good but Apon rebooting its fine until I try going into any of the menus, then up it pops not going away, trouble is it hides the display so going into the options it also hides half of it so I can’t see how to switch it off.
In the meantime lots of cursing watching the battery fading and coming home feeling rather peed off from failure.

Click on the (difficult to see) button, indicated, then the “Yes” highlights for you to click on.

3eaf77d72138da3f230e7ff47ae11a75219a510f__01

1 Like

Thankyou @OzoneVibe.
Is that the official name for that button then or is it the secret button, I could not see it at all.
Thanks for pointing it out. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I had the same problem on my dji spark I shit myself and turned everything off lol

2 Likes

I get that message all the time when I fly in my Local Park.
It’s not the easiest of things to see, especially in bright sunshine.

Ha - it IS officially difficult to see. Learn where it is … in bright sunshine it’s harder to see. :+1:

1 Like

So u press the blue circle then u press yes and u get a clear screen again ?

2 Likes

Yes! :+1:

Cool thanks OzoneVibe :+1:

1 Like