How low do you go? land and sea

4 Likes

Great footage.
40 seconds into this was low enough for me. Ironically about 5 seconds later I was too close to some geese! You can’t win :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hmmm - that should create an embedded player with the URL only on it’s own line. Strange. I think Vimeo recently restricted the embedded player from people with a free account … which is a shame.

And which is also really weird! Since your first post of the same clip has the embedded player. Isle of Lewis :thinking:

1 Like

love the geese in that

1 Like

There was a video that @SpininB posted a while back which was seriously low to the water too… Can’t find it now though.

You’re all braver than I am… I’ll stick to 400ft altitude, much safer up there :rofl:

It was really windy i gona get lower this weekend!! the mavic air seems to be ok lower than my mavic2 is

2 Likes

If you work it out let me know! :man_shrugging:

We’re trying to work out what’s not happening that should be. :wink:

I’ve been that low with both my Tarot and CX-20 I was creating decent prop wash on the surface of the water, if that helps.
But if you have a week heart I don’t recommendations it.

Forum software update now lets it work for those that are not Vimeo Plus subscribers. :+1:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks :+1:

1 Like

This is a short bit of raw material I took with my Phantom 3 standard, on the Chesterfield Canal.
Look around the 2.55 area for a daring bit. Now that was a tad low. 1/2 inch from the gimbal.

I know there are a lot of errors but I am fairly new to it and this is the original version.

1 Like

You’re as bad as me. That’s about as low as I got over water. Any lower and it would be paddling.

1 Like

3:45 is the low bit. :wink:

1 Like

Yes you’re right, I put 2.55 only because that was when the daring, daft, very lucky bit started.
I got a proper look from my wife, you know the one that says, you better not try that again!

Lol.

Cheers

Could have been an expensive bath there Marty !

Wait out!

Been flying today got to 6" above the water. Just got to download and crop the video down a bit.

1 Like

Fuuuufk ,that was close Dave !
My arse twitched just looking at that !

It was all planned! :liar:

There was a video by @BrianB that was damned close to both sea AND land. :wink: