How to "effectively" reduce your drones iso below 100 with a DJI Mini 2

This isn’t an editing tutorial, it’s a camera settings tutorial but I wasn’t sure where else to post it.

Drones have small sensors compared to DSLRs. As a result, the light hitting the sensor is less, and therefore the noise levels and image quality at base iso isn’t as good as a DSLR. There is however a way to make sure you are getting the best out of the sensor of whatever drone you fly. This technique is common in photography circles but I haven’t seen it discussed much in the drone world so I made this video to explain why you should always make the most of the sensor’s capabilities.

If you have any questions or require further clarification, let me know in the comments.

Happy flying and have a good weekend.

6 Likes

Nice video, although just my 2 cents on the thumbnail. Get rid of the stock female person, it looks really crap. In my opinion. If you’re going to do thumbnails of this type and I know plenty do it, include yourself or just don’t bother.

3 Likes

I tried doing some photos of myself but I looked simple on them :rofl: :see_no_evil: so I thought I’d try those out. Thanks for the feedback :+1:

2 Likes

More people have liked enignosesnot post comment than the video so can the admins delete my post? I share knowledge. I don’t post abuse just to get likes from my retarded friends.

1 Like

I have a facial disfigurement that I’m embarrassed by. This first time anyone has made it an issue. I thought my tutorials stood without people laughing at my face.

1 Like

I’m not after likes. I liked your video. It was genuine feedback. I know nothing of your disability and even if I did it would not matter. No one is laughing at your face. Or posting abuse. You’re choosing to blow something out of proportion. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Don’t be obnoxious. It’s the very same people who have liked your last comment. You’re a sad group of people. Very sad. You’ve contributed nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What are you on about? Hover your cursor over the reaction symbols and you can see who created them - and none are the same on @firstadekit’s posts.

Since the evidence contradicts your claims, your own comments - especially your intentional misspelling of a member’s username to be an insult - are the ones that are becoming “obnoxious” and “sad”.

I’m genuinely confused. I’ll leave it there as at this point I’ve no idea what you’re going on about.

2 Likes

For somebody who claims to have a disability, yet chooses to use derogatory words like “retarded” is a pretty poor show.

This is, and always will be a friendly and welcoming community and I’m sure I stand with the rest of the community here when I say this, we don’t tolerate abuse of any kind here.

I don’t see anything wrong with what @firstadekit has said, it was just a bit of constructive criticism. If you can’t take that on board then maybe this isn’t the community for you. Go and try Facebook, that seems more like the place for you. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

@BigglesPippa, don’t delete your video as it’s really informative, I’ve been on your site and found more good videos.

Personally I now tend to ignore YouTube videos with a splash screen that looks like “click bait”, if you hadn’t posted on here, I’d have ignored it off a feed from YouTube.

Here’s a screen grab that will always raise interest as it’s obviously revealing some of the content.

2 Likes

.How very strange. You seemed to have blown that into a very unnecessary, unpleasant and frankly quite an abusive reaction.
The original reply was a constructive post informing you of the posters desire to see less of the click bait pictures. And to be fair so do I.
Nobody knew you had a facial disfigurement untill you mentioned it.
I am also disabled but I never use my disability to argue back or to score a point.
Poor show fella.

1 Like

Interesting video - I’ll give this a try. Thanks for posting.