Huawei Table Sun Shade

Anyone know of a sun guard/shade that fits the Huawei M5 tablet. I was out the other day and although the screen is great there were times when I really could of done with some glare cover.

Thanks in advance

Phil

1 Like

Google has what appears to be what you require.include M5 in search tho.
Questions and Answers has a similar query

You could at least link the dude.

After my last slapped wrist for asking something I searched the questions and answers and yes indeed the same question had been asked (thanks Milkmanchris) but the replies didn’t relate to the M5 and it wasn’t answered, hence why I’ve asked again.

1 Like

I have tried searching in vain for a shade for my Huawei M5 10". They say that they fit 10.5-11" but when it arrives it appears they lie. Still about 1/2" covered each side. Still looking.

1 Like

That’s the problem. 8 inch tablets have an 8 inch screen but the bevels differ on many of them making the size required a bit specific, especially the Huawei brand. I make have to look into fabricating my own soon.

1 Like

Shades are so so easy to make with some cardboard and some black gaffa tape … folds up perfectly and fits your exact tablet and remote… mine took me all of 20 minutes to make .

Loads of YouTube videos on it … it’s a complete waste spending money on this stuff unless you care about looks…

1 Like

Cereal boxes are pretty good too

2 Likes

Orrrrrr

I was expecting to see some garden furniture with title of the thread as it is.

:grin:

1 Like

Also a towel over your head works too … :rofl:

And yes I have done that !

1 Like

Damn you :smiley: Had to point it out didn’t you

Schoolboy error lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

OOPs…wrong subject ( & moved).

1 Like