Hull/Humber Estuary Fly and Urbex - Cancelled / New date to follow

Following on from last years successful meet at the Humber Bridge, my self and @sparkman999 thought it would be good to visit again.

So I am proposing a Saturday evening meet on either the 15 or 22 June, the reason for the evening is golden hour is way too early on a morning (0430) and if we do a late afternoon into early evening we can catch the North Sea Ferry as it sails at 1830 (sunset times 2130)

There is also chance to do a little urban exploration around St Andrews Dock which is also a good spot for flying.

Humber Bridge on last years meet.

Lord Line building at St Andrews Dock

Anyone who is interested please complete the poll below, I’ve allowed you to vote for both so I thought I would go with the highest votes and make that the chosen option.

• Saturday 15 June 2019
  • Saturday 22 June 2019

0 voters

I suggest a fish supper afterwards.

6 Likes

Shit !,That’s the night I go on my cruise (well the 16th early morning !), wadda basted !

1 Like

Are there any Witherspoons nearby?
I have the app…

1 Like

I’m up for any date, if ya don’t mind a newbie tagging along :innocent:

1 Like

All ages and abilities welcome ;o)

1 Like

Ya had to add ages ffs lmao :joy:

1 Like

I am up for it any date

So it looks like Saturday 15th it is, will confirm for deffo next week when we see the forecast for the evening, but so far looks ok

@sparkman999
@anon52324101
@Brian
@Raider
@Fatboy

I’ll keep the thread updated with locations etc, any questions fire away on here or PM me.

3 Likes

Add @mickydd said he was interested (bet he wants me to pick him up too waster)

2 Likes

Hi guys, apologies but my 12 yr old just nabbed the date for a bowling birthday party… Joy! I’m try and catch the next one :+1:

Apologies, forgot to vote!
Done now
Cheers

1 Like

Chips on @mickydd

2 Likes

Thanks Jeff
Kind of you to offer

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Just voted.
I’m in

2 Likes

Looking forward to it, maybe a lad from work too,

1 Like

Will he turn up :joy::joy::joy::+1:

1 Like

yep like a bad penny

2 Likes

Ok the direction of the sun next weekend will check the weather forecast now yellow is sunrise

NEW DATE TO FOLLOW, THE CLOUD GODS HAVE KILLED OFF THIS ONE :O(