I made a video about stuff going on the River Thames

There is just too much going on over the River Thames that people don’t usually see or notice. This video attempts to look at the things that are usually hidden, not perceived as a whole, or seen from another perspective.

Amazing, incredible, full of mysteries and discoveries adventures on the river Thames!
Watching this documentary film, you will see The Railway Sleeper, two tugs that first brought the cruise liner and then took it away, a plane that landed at London City Airport, a helicopter that flew by, kayakers, canoeists, Uber-clippers, smaller tugs, party-barges, garbage containers, an electric bike Lime on the beach and a few seagulls.

Every time, every time the author is amazed at how changing the perspective of perception of subjective reality objectively changes the perception of subjects, objects and their interactions (everything is different from a drone). How the representation of the quantity and quality of subjects-actors of objective reality-scene changes (the higher - the farther and longer you can see). Amazing.

Oh, and the link is here:

5 Likes

Hi @AbductedDuck I’ve edited your post to include the OneBox preview.

To do this just paste the YouTube link into a new line of its own with no spaces etc.

No need to use the insert hyperlink button in the message composer or any embed code, its all done automatically for you if you follow the above.

www.youtube.com/justlikethis
1 Like

Another great little TOAL spot is that small pier I’ve circled in red. I flew there last Sunday.
Entrance on Preston’s Road - Blackwall Basin Entrance Lock. :+1: