Importing Photos From Mini 2

Hi all,

This might not be the right place to ask this question but I thought it was worth a shot.
Just got up early to take some photos of a beautiful full moon and sunrise with my new Mini 2.
Have put the microSD card into my computer opened up the import dialogue in Lightroom Classic. The photos all showed up for selection. I then exited from the import to review my previous file names so I could continue the sequence.
Then when I reopened the import dialogue they were not visible. I have clicked on all levels of the folders and the ‘include subfolders’ button and tick box.
This happened the first time I imported but suddenly they reappeared for no apparent reason.
But today they are just not having it and I have even copied the pics to the desktop and tried to import them from there, with the same result.
Not very good that Adobe software can’t import its own DNG file format.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi Martyn,

Sounds like you might have confused LR. Do you have Add selected at the top and is ‘Don’t Import Suspected Duplicates’ checked, if so try turning it off, although normally the images would appear but greyed out even when it is checked.

Without wanting to state the obvious, close LR, remove the card (assuming the images are still on it) then restart before reopening LR and reinserting the card.) Other possibilities; faulty card, faulty card reader, LR system files corrupted somehow.

No option to add. Just copy but I can’t select the files from the source. I’ve found I can import them into the Mac photos app but I don’t want to do that. Might have to email Adobe.