Increasing stick length

Cheers mate I was actually just reading an article that said the guy uses no sticks when you messaged me that , I did search QA before I posted this , now I’ve realised this has already been mentioned before :person_facepalming:t2: Sorry committee

Yes I suppose when your doing cine like videos remove them ? And when yr buzzing around just photo snapping use the sticks , I know there’s some advanced settings within the fly app , not the yaw , pitch or smoothness , there’s the x y one I think but I read if you don’t know what your doing to leave that well alone , I wonder if there’s any tuturiols on that :thinking: I’m trying to think what it’s called !

Take the sticks off, much finer control, at least for me.

1 Like

That was the other thing , leave it alone , not sure what it does.

1 Like

Do you place your thumbs centre near the the thread or just work them around the balls :rofl: sorry the only reason I’m laughing as that sounds so wrong , on a serious note tho
Thankyou

indeed

Try it play with the setting

Also try this from our mate @ianinlondon

2 Likes

Yes I did watch that the other day , did have a play with the settings , I think my nerves still made things a bit jerky , maybe I need to do as Ian said but without the sticks , I was just trying to think of an inventetion lol , cut the dome shaped bottoms off 2 electric tooth brush heads , put the right size thread in the bottom of yr 2 bits to fit the controller , I’m only saying this as my toothbrush is sat on the kitchen table & I see it when I just went for a cigarette , file the tops so they blend a dome shape but maybe they would need some kind of latex rubber on them for grip , maybe once there shaped and smoothed , get a ballon to your colour preference :smile: & glue over the top and under , then trim accordingly or , maybe two small rubber balls or one cut in half and a bit of threaded rod call it glued in ! Just a thought worth a try maybe !

1 Like

Latex , balloons jeeez I’m not doing myself any favours here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something like these maybe !

Yeah I saw them earlier wayne , I might order a set , try those & or the balls ( meaning no sticks ) too try & find what suits me best .
Many thanks

1 Like