Indonesia island cruise, any drone issues?

I am planning a trip on a cruise around Bali Lombok Komodo, all Indonesian territory. Any knowledge of restrictions?

Try here …

https://eaglepubs.erau.edu/dronesacrosstheworld/chapter/indonesia/

Whilst on scuba diving trips to Sulawesi island & Raja Ampat, Indonesia in September & November 2022 respectively I flew both my DJI Mini 3 Pro & Air 2S extensively to capture wonderful aerial coastal vistas, checking beforehand about Indonesian regulations, which appeared to be slightly more relaxed than those in UK, Europe & USA at the time (eg max height was150 metres but steering well clear of airports & military, police & government sites). For up to date regulations for any country just do a search on Google, you’ll find many sources of info’. Presumably you won’t be aboard a huge, Caribbean sized super large cruise vessel, most of which seem not to allow drone flights onboard, so check with the relevant vessel authorities if trying flights from the boat, but if going ashore you should be OK as long as not within range of aforementioned restricted zones. Enjoy the Indonesian island scenery, some of the best in the world!