Infinity Tunnels - Wacky visuals

Ive created this rather unusual footage by wrapping the footage around in a cylinder and stretching it out to the point where is brings things close that are far away. there are six different sections in this video.

enjoy
Andy

6 Likes

Can you describe the process you use in more detail. Do you mean a real cylinder or a virtual cylinder in an application like Adobe After Fx or something.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

It can be done in Davinci Resolve - and probably other video editing software that have 3D rendering functions - by creating a 3D cylinder and using a video as its surface material.

1 Like

Takes me back to my student days in the early 70’s in a club with several bottles of Newcastle Brown down my neck watching the psychedelic projections on the walls.

Woah! Back to reality! Really enjoyed the video and the soundtrack. If I may have one small criticism - the links between the different sections could have been better. Other than that WOW!

1 Like

its mainly tiny planet and manipulating the settings in the timeline so it moves around. done in Sony Vegas 18

LOL, yes dont take drugs while watching this :rofl:
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I never really intended to make it a published video so edits are not really how I would have wanted it, was just an experiment on what can be done rather than a polished video feature.