Innovation

"… the new Hubsan Zino is the result of our relentless pursuit for increased …. " … similarity to the Mavic Pro without actually infringing patents …. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If it’s under £150, I might be tempted to get it over a Tello

1 Like

I’m not liking the fact that so many drone companies are copying Dji. At this rate we won’t have to choose what drone to buy just what brand!!

2 Likes

I don’t like it either but I have owned some Hubsan drones. They do make decent drones so this may turn out to be a good toy drone if the price is right.

1 Like

Could there be a more cheesy video commentary ?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Somehow I was reminded of Zapp Brannigan from Futurama :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have to agree though that Hubsan drones are not bad… so now we await the price point

J

1 Like

Mmmm, £369 is a bit too steep for me.
If I was in the market for another drone at that price I’d be looking at a Spark I think.

J

Well, this has a 3 axis gimbal over the Sparks 2 axis and it also records in 4K with longer flight time.

Wonder how smart the battery is.

… with a flying speed of 8m/s …

That’s only 18mph … from something that looks to be no smaller than an MP.

Mmm good point about the axis count, I’d overlooked that.
Perhaps fortunately I don’t have the budget right now for another drone :laughing::laughing::laughing:

J

1 Like

Advertised range is 1000m. I’m guessing it’ll be less than that so the speed may not be required. The camera looks decent though. Good upgrade for people with the H501s series

1 Like

I’ve got an H501 - my first drone. Fixed camera - only really good for stills, but the camera is impressive.
I’ve just watched a wind test - Hubsan Zino Wind Test & Flight Time Awesome 4K 3 Axis GPS Drone - TheRcSaylors - YouTube - the stability is v impressive.

Sorry TW, I’ve posted a link to a video you’ve already put up…:unamused:

Few reviews of this drone are coming out. Looks pretty good.