International Drone Laws (map)

SO obviously at some point I intend to travel with my Mavic and make great films. I came across this map with a country by country list that is updated regularly by users. Seemed pretty good…let me know what you think.

11 Likes

Useful tool, thanks for the share

1 Like

VERY useful addition to the Travel category, thanks @JayForceOne. I hope you don’t mind but I’ve changed your title to make it more accessible for people looking for just this kind of information.

1 Like

All good!!

1 Like

Really good map, shame I’m not going anywhere for a while.

Thank you, very useful

1 Like

Thanks for the map @JayForceOne - excellent find!! :+1:

And @bonnie68, welcome to Grey Arrows :smiley:

1 Like

Thank You Jay Force One that’s a great find and thanks for sharing was very useful.

Paul

2 Likes

Fantastic map and helpful links to the relevant .Gov email address

1 Like

First holiday since I bought my MA coming up in September… hope to get some nice shots of Santorini :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

Very handy to have thanks for sharing…

Just purchased an app called (Drone Mate) from Google Play which is linked to the above info from Jay Force. Its International Drone Laws, It has some good comments and some not so good comments like most thing have. Its not a free app It cost £4.49 but I’m pleased with it as you can get information from the app regarding World Wide coverage where and where not you can fly.Drone%20Mate%20International%20Drone%20Laws%20(Map)

1 Like