Introducing Panoee - Kuula killer, you decide

@panoee360 welcome!

Having a play.

What is the maximum file size in MB that can be uploaded?

1 Like

The FAQ say why should you have to downsize a 200mb photo, be glad to hear your findings @DroneGeek

For a fact - I know that if there is a limit - it’s HUGE! I deleted my test.

1 Like

To copy the correct information from Panoee to paste here …

Click the share button, top right :

Then the Embed button, again top right:

Then the copy button, and paste here.

1 Like

Love how you can choose your view on other peoples posts.
Go between 360 standard, globe & VR :raised_hands:

1 Like

AND Tiny Planet! :+1:

… or “Little Planet” as they call it.

… and “Mirror Ball” …

… by clicking the eye icon.

Mirror ball, if I had to be picky, could do with a bit more in-focus… is that an option?

Not really played much with it. Have a play.

I’m getting a headache when trying to preview…

Tried multiple scenes and getting the same error… just me? or is the site in an error state?

I will try a smaller image as my attempt to upload a floor plan failed :joy: :joy:

It’s definitely still working - at least - mine are …

1 Like

My view even when looking at yours…

Here we go with another ‘‘only Mcsteamy problem’’ again :joy: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Which browser do i try this time :joy:

Tried three browsers - all working.

1 Like

Working after restart :+1:

Nice panos Chris. What’s happening when I click on the red drone icon. Is that 3 panos in one? It makes it look like it jumps forward almost like street view maps. But your 3 images don’t appear to be in the same area.

1 Like

The 2 Uni panos are different campus, about a 1km apart, the Naburn one is about 7 miles away.

The jump between the 2 is a transition effect (in hindsight) I’m not that keen, as you suggest if (for example) you were doing a house and going room to room this would probably look cool

Hi, for the file size; actually there is no limit at all. Actually we doesn’t think about it, but few experts in 360 have tested with very big size pano, like 2Gb & 5Gb Pano and it works well (Though you have to wait more time for bigger size image)

2 Likes