Introduction : Brendan - Wells, Somerset

Hi Brendan, and welcome from Len in South Wales

1 Like

Morning @lensimages thanks for the message; hope all is well in South Wales

Morning Brendan, great to see you found your way here - welcome to the Club! :slight_smile:

hi Brendan, welcome to club. good choice drone, Got Air 2 myself combo package. not treated myself to Ac of C course yet but done same stuff as you which is good grounding for it and may do that course when have time/monies etc. Lots places you can still fly 250g plus drone so happy flying. You just missed meet up on Brean Down beach a month ago by a few of us, lots space there most times for some fun. still fairly new myself, enjoying the learning curve have fun , fly safe. get in touch if your having day out round Brean and i may join you😊

1 Like

@Barry7 thanks for the welcome message. Lots to learn as you say and welcome tips/ advice on world of drones. Appreciate the offer of a meet up down your way and will keep it in mind. Many thanks again, all the best!

1 Like

Welcome chum, I am new too and learning the ways. Come down your way a lot, to the cheesy crack.

2 Likes

nice choice of first drone, sort of wished i had gone for mini 2 when i started but love my Air 2 , so much better than my first drone lol

1 Like

Morning @LordParker , thanks for the messages. The cheesy crack is a great place to visit, I will no doubt look to take the drone one day.

1 Like

@Barry7 , choice has been made, and I think that one I had mastered the flight aspects, the photography aspects would lead me to upgrading. That said the tech out there these days at all price brackets is bloomin’ amazing.