Is it possible to post RAW images?

There’s things like wetransfer.com that could be used?

People upload their RAW there and post link here - with a jpg.

3 Likes

Can we set up an account with any of these that everyone can access for both upload and download rights? Or would only the person who sets it up have the rights to upload? I’m trying to think of a way that anyone can upload a RAW so you can have different contributers each week/fortnight?

I think Dropbox needs invites to people’s email addresses - and I’m not 100% sure that others can upload (but probably can - that’s what sharing is about?)

Similar with onedrive/google drive, at all, I believe.

wetranfer you don’t need an account. (So there’d be no account for people to access.)

WeTransfer is really, really easy to use. No account needed.

2 Likes

Just thinking, is it essential that the finished edit is also available as a RAW?

If it wasn’t, and we go with jpg on the forum (as @OzoneVibe suggested) then there’s a lot less mucking about with Dropbox/WeTransfer etc.

Ned

2 Likes

or .psd … huge! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah absolutely Ned, the finished edit would be uploaded as jpeg or similar

Actually … the .psd of the winning version could be educational to others?

… along with the accompanying YT tutorial of course. :rofl:

1 Like

Test

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/7a5e28ce47c3ed0e6e47d674a06a4d4a20210107125911/517352fece6f62f7fb759b65e96bf97220210107125926/09d6e7

1 Like

https://we.tl/t-f5F9zODAOW

1 Like

Haha you beat me to it Steve :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: :fu:

1 Like

Downloaded yours mate :+1:

1 Like

Ok,

Are we doing a dry run with those two???

1 Like

Just tried yours and its gone?

1 Like

Just wanted to see if we transfer would work for our needs and it looks like it will be perfect! Thanks @kvetner and @OzoneVibe :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Jesus, fell on its arse in the first 30 seconds :rofl:

2 Likes

Still there for me when I click the link :thinking:

1 Like

OK worked fine that time lol think maybe my WiFi dropped out?

1 Like

I’ll be submitting my winning entry after I’ve eaten my beans on toast. As a DNG virgin, I’ve got every chance of winning right? :upside_down_face:

1 Like