It feels like i have to do this

Hello my name is Fat Fred.
I flew drones.
My last flight was in August 2022 i think.

The last year can only be described as sh!t…
I am introducing myself again and i hope you will all forgive my absence, I just haven’t been able to participate as I used to but things seem on the up.

Looong story short, Dad in hospital in June 2022, thought we were going too lose him.
2 months of work, hospital visits, work etc ect.
Getting better and Daughter got married (that was good).
Dad comes home in time for Mum’s birthday in November.

Christmas on the horizon, my Wife had a massive stroke.
2 months ago Dad passed away.

But things are getting better, well obviously Dad isn’t but (and i know that it is wrong to say that but he would have found it funny) Julie is much better. It’s a long way to go but we’re needing in the right direction.

Sorry for the verbous thread but i wanted my friends on here (and that’s how it felt before my absence) to know why.

Anyway, await more crap videos and photos I’m back.

19 Likes

Hi Keith, good to have you back. And sorry to hear the bad news mate. Looking forward to seeing some of your drone footage again :+1:

2 Likes

Need to get out and about first but yeah there will be more videos for you to all cringe at!!

Hi Keith, welcome back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about all the difficulties you’ve been through and are still going through Keith - I hope you wife make a full recovery and that life starts to get back to happier times for you and your family.

In the meantime - welcome back and looking forward to see some new videos from you :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

Mini 3 pro on it’s way as an excuse to get out and about again… like i needed an excuse!

Gonna sell the Mini 2 to MPB as they are offering a great price.
Air2S may stay if I can hide it from SHMBO, but not expecting that to happen!!
Going away in 2 weeks so look out.

2 Likes

Hi Keith @FFf and welcome back

1 Like

Sorry for your lose, hope your wife is getting better and bring on the photos/ videos

1 Like

This might interest you

1 Like

Sold SWMBO’s mini 2 and loads of lenses to then, never an issue.

Here’s hopping things settle for your family, it’s not easy.

1 Like

Welcome back mate

2 Likes

MINI3 Pro is an awesome bit of kit, enjoy when it arrives :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, looking forward to being able to combine the Mini 2 and Air2s into a single drone.
Hopefully will allow me room to buy a Mini 4 when it comes out!!!

So sorry about all you and your family have been going through. Welcome back.

1 Like

You are to be admired in sharing this with us
Men are notorious for hiding their problems but it is best to get it out. Looking forward to seeing your new shots!

Welcome back lad! That’s been a pretty grim time for you and a tough one to take, don’t envy you at all!
Use your drone flights as “ME” time. A time for you to collect and gather your thoughts, or as i do, a time to forget them for a while. Whenever I am in those moments I grab a camera or drone, go for a walk and let everything slip away for a couple of hours

Thank you. Although my post was really to explain why I hadn’t been on here, not one looking for sympathy.

I must be honest, I’m a little overwhelmed with the comments above.

You’ll all regret welcoming me back when the weather dries out and I’m posting rubbish Again!!

Thank you all.

1 Like

Hope things keep going on the up for you… welcome back.