Its arrived

Its arrived, :grin:landing pad ordered @PingSpike, leg extensions ordered @OzoneVibe
Now all I need is good weather.
Cheers all

Oh and thanks again @PingSpike as DJI have sorted my DJI care plan out
Barry

3 Likes

Excellent news Barry!

Now we just need some decent weather :slight_smile:

Is this your first Drone?

I think @m2bfx has a DJI Spark too?

And this is his second Mavic Air :open_mouth:

Hi @Datadogie, my first ever was Spark, which I only had for two weeks and hardly flown, in fact I have never flown a drone in my life. Then DJI bring out the AIR, so It had to be done. The Air then had an issue with the lens, it had a soft spot on the right side. So it had to go back and I got a replacement. Still have both for now, but will sell spark in the summer.
Cheers

My first too. When I first seen the Air I wanted. Tried hard to put off buying it, but in the end could not resist and I hate spending money. Do not think this will sit in the back of the cuboard like some of my other gadgets.

Gadgetsā€¦yep everyone at works and waits for me to sell all my toys cheap. I am known for spending a fortune then getting rid after a few months

I was the same when buying the Mavic pro. Thought to myself how often do I go places that I will actually use it and worried it would end up in a cupboard like everything else.

Got to say its the best thing Iā€™ve ever bought. Gets me going out of my way to places I wouldnā€™t have went.
Constany checking weather to see where Iā€™m taking it when the weekend arrives.

1 Like

I have to say that I used my 3 months in Italy to justify purchasing the MP, after my P2/H33D/GoPro languished little used.

With the MP, I soon realised that the lack of FPV had been the main reason Iā€™d ā€œrun out of things to doā€ with the P2 (ā€¦ other than titting about in full manual mode :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like