Job lot of FPV kit for sale - Preston area [SOLD]

So due to circumstances changing I can no longer jump into the fpv set up I have not flown either of the drones but have got quiet a set up ready to start into the hobby.

There is one analogy Nasgul 5 6s with DJI Googles with a tbs module.

Tbs tango 2 pro

One digital nazgul 5 evogue 6s squashed x with DJI Google’s never flown

Lots of extra props 6 extra sets

Black sheet tool and mat various extras like antennas soldering wire extra battery straps eyc

6x 6s fullsend 1300 batteries
1 6s the fpv 1100 battery

Battery charger sky rc ultimate duo 260w along with Joshua bardwell charging board

So I am opening this up to a job lot sensible offers can sell in sets but would like to see it all sold at once pm reasonable offers to me.

Willing to deliver depending on distance and bank transfers would be best
Thanks for looking

Job lot for quick sale £2000

1 Like

Hi @Sam89

Can you give us an idea of offer price you would accept just to keep in the rules of the For Sale Section

1 Like

Sorry my bad have just updated with a price

2 Likes

Hi @Sam89 can I ask which camera is in the Evoque HD quad?

Says caddix haven’t worked on it

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks Sam :+1:t2: Are you only selling as a job lot or would you consider selling separately?

1 Like

Would consider selling separately depending on how much I have to split it up what are you thinking or can pm me a number and we can have a chat

2 Likes

Hi Simon @Sam89 just wanted to say thanks for yesterday, was a long drive up and back but was well worth the trip. Really appreciate the great price on the job lot that has got me in trouble with MrsGunner :rofl:
I will definitely get some vids posted as promised once I get a chance to get the Nazgul Evoque all setup and working :+1:t2: Remember you’re always welcome to come along to one of the meets sometime. There’s always someone that will let you have a try of fpv.
I hope your new Subaru project all goes well and don’t forget to post some photos on the forum when it’s done as there’s alot of car nuts on here that will appreciate it :star_struck:

7 Likes

Glad you got back safely hopefully two weeks and the Subaru will be ready fingers crossed 350bhp monster will be ready for a photo shoot

@SirGunner
Hi Steve,
When you’ve worked your way through the big box, let us know what you want to sell on :laughing:

@Steviegeek Will do Steve :+1:t2: there will definitely be some DJI goggles available if I can tempt you over to the Darkside? :wink: :rofl:

Sold out man. Sold out :joy:

Not sold out Karl just keeping my fingers dipped in many pies to see which one tastes best :rofl: