Keeping occupied at home without a drone

I had a few more I sold on gumtree last spring.

2 Stihl HS85 and an HS45.

Just clearing out some other shit, mainly cardboard and beer cans so I can see my workbench again.

Cock it! Got dibs on the buggy if you change your mind.

1 Like

Think I’ll be keeping it a while mate.

Hopefully not too long before I cam give it a good test run.

1 Like

Keeping busy getting rest of brambles out, and dealing with the rats that have taken up residence where they were!
Here’s my plan in action:-
Long tube down first hole and seal the hole, as the gas starts coming out of the other holes so I seal them until I can no longer smell gas :thinking:
Turn gas on full and sit back with a cuppa.
1/2 hour and turn off gas, will retested tonight.
I wanted to ignite the last hole but missus threw a wobbly, could have been fun :japanese_ogre: :rofl: :japanese_ogre: :rofl:

3 Likes

You cant mess about with gas and not light it mate, that’s just wrong.

:boom:

7 Likes

Exactly, film it too

4 Likes

I’m scared

So long as I don’t do that in the house all’s fine.
Mind you with this lockdown it’s tempting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This one freaked me out in a clockwork orange kind of way!! Lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Just waiting for silicone to set. My 3d printed fpv Tricopter. Mark 12 I think! They keep breaking.

4 Likes

Now that IS the way to do it !!! A piece of fairly deli cate gear AND a can of wife beater - perfect solution and a guaranteed disaster :joy: :joy: :joy: I love it

3 Likes

Just do it and don’t forget to film it!!! Pretty please!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Always better to apologise rather than ask permission - job gets done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well gassing didn’t work, bottle must have been full of nitrous oxide there were four of them in the garden in the evening laughing at me :man_shrugging:
So :thinking: brought this Froboo rat trap of amazon, brilliant! :innocent:
Caught one yesterday and two today so far :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t you use petrol? Put a tube through with holes in it. Then use a funnel to pour in the petrol. My dad made me siphon petrol out of his allegro when I was a kid to do something similar to this to an underground beehive on his allotment.

1 Like

Done that with a wasps nest once it did the job lovely, trouble is we have quite a thick hedge behind and it was tinder dry so not so good on this one.!

That’s feckin’ hilarious !

So after retiring last year at this time I thought it was about time I sorted out all my old work tools and the multitude of things I have amassed over 28 years running my Property Maintenance business.
So ,10 hours a day for 3 weeks, all the tools sorted in their correct places, literally 1,000s of Screws, Nails, Rawlplugs ,sorted.
100s of Drills and Chisels, Sharpened.
Masses of Stanley Fatmax Boxes now full of just about everything and anything from panel pins to plumbing fittings.
and guess what?, I probably won’t use any of it !!!.
Ah well, better than doing nothing during the day I suppose.

2 Likes

@Robwakefield99 Try this

9 Likes