Legal or not?

Hi all, they were using a Thermolicer at our local Salmon farm so I couldn’t resist. It sucks up the fish, shoots them through a tank of warm (34°) water and chucks them back in the cage again, to get rid of sea lice.
Question is, do you think there’s anything they can nab me for. I didn’t get any closer than 170 feet (51m), just used the lovely zoom. Any worries about overflying from more than 50m?
Thanks.

https://vimeo.com/439329377/9a8ac2933d

8 Likes

No closer than 51m. Don’t see a problem with that Andy.

:+1:

2 Likes

Looks ok to me, I’m sure the DP will be along soon if not

2 Likes

Thanks Dave. That was my interpretation of it, and you can’t identify anyone so no breach of the GDPR.

1 Like

Cheers Chris.

Thank goodness I got the Zoom and not the Pro!

3 Likes

Where about in Scotland is this Salmon farm Andrew will be visiting Scotland in 6 days time

1 Like

Hi Naz, it’s in Loch Creran, Grid ref NM 92961 41681 or if you use What3Words its ///pavement.crowbar.jots
Where are you heading? I can probably tell you the nearest one - call it a hobby :wink:

1 Like

Better to ask where he isn’t heading ;o)

2 Likes

I’m totally expecting Naz to come back with the whole of Scotland fully mapped in 3D :smiley:

But in all seriousness, how long are you up there for @Fatboy?

2 Likes

Yes I am head all over Scotland but will be staying in Fort Williams last part of my trip

2 Likes

16 days

1 Like

as much as the landscape, sea, sunrises, and lake videos are ok some really well put together but this
I thought that was brilliant! some action clear no muzic I am sure the blokes in the video would love it

Believe it or not Andrew I’ve just put that location in that you’ve sent me I have actually been to that place where the salmon farm is.

2 Likes

Thanks Colin. I’m not sure the company would be too happy though! There’s a few dead fish there!

Have a great time Naz. Hope the weather picks up a bit, it’s dreich at the moment!

1 Like

@Fatboy, there’s one at Loch Lochy, a freshwater loch near Spean Bridge. With my campaigning hat on, sorry off topic,

1 Like

*just tidied up your post Andrew, if you give the links a blank line of their own you get a nice ‘one box’ clicky type link thing with a lovely preview

1 Like

Here is a photo I took when I was at the place

4 Likes

Thank you Chris, that’s much better.