Leighton Buzzard meet anyone?

Hi all, would be great if there could be some interest in having a flight with some fellow pilots.

Anyone nearby interested in such event?

I will be in the area next week I think. Probably Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Or all 3!

Great!!! I will be working until 5. Just in case I run late, let’s call it after 6 or 6:30. Then we could met somewhere nearby.
Do you know the area for some cool locations?
I can think of a couple safe areas.
Maybe on of the parks in town
Pitstone windmill
Ivinghoe Beacon
Tring Reservoirs
The canal that crosses Old Linslade road (There are actually a couple of canal locations to be honest)

Open to ideas

Umm I’m not from around there, but will be driving home after work from Colchester way. ALWAYS up for a flight. So any time after 5 is good for me :+1:t2: I reckon it’ll be Wednesday if that’s good with you?

I’ll have a look for places, but can’t guarantee anything. How far can you travel from Leighton Buzzard? Nice quiet places suit me.
I’ll pm you my number when I confirm I’m working in the area. I should know within a day or 2.

1 Like

If you don’t know the area, I think either of this three could be good.
Pitstone windmill
Ivinghoe Beacon
Tring Reservoirs
They are all relatively close to Leighton Buzzard.
I think 6:30 might be the safest for me. And as for distance, we’ll, I don’t mind to move a little to accommodate, but obviously not too far. 15/20 miles I guess (?)

1 Like

Am around next week Monday & Tuesday but then off to Wales. Been looking for someone to fly with since I got the drone

1 Like

Well, I’ll be happy to go around with someone. @notveryprettyboy will be around on Wednesday. Would of been great if we all three could of meet at once.

Other wise, I have no problems to meet someone one day and someone else on a different day.

1 Like

I can’t do Wednesday now I’m afraid, but I can definitely do Thursday. Sorry for messing you about. Let me know…

I am sorry, but Thursday might be bad timing as I am busy. Would Friday work in any better?

Lol Friday evening is food shopping day with the misses

1 Like

Mine is Thursday :joy:, that’s my misterious engagement.