Let's just say won't be asking silly questions for a while 😭

Rest of the body is scratched to hell as well. :sob::sob:

Don’t let Rich see this post :sob::sob:

I’VE LOST MY THFS :sob::sob::sob:

To fuffing clever for my boots and the one place I did not want to let it fall from the sky was over a brambles :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Doing some test flights after setting switches for angle and horizon mode, horizon still give me the jitters so in angle mode just keeping it in a 100ft circle flying back and forth and couple of moment’s I had to hit the arm button and flick the beeper but what good it does when I only hear it inch away from my ear :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I was doing it without goggles as I was just interested in the settings, but maybe if had goggles on I might have seen where it landed also maybe me looking for it, beeper useless and critical warning from controller was really helping . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Oh yea there is a Dog Free To A Bad Home :roll_eyes: I can throw a pebble on a pebble beach he find it I could shit deep into a forest a week before he find it and pee on it but today did not matter what encouragement or pretending to throw a stone to pick up the scent of me on the drone, he sat there like a useless Sod :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: went back to the house and he had the cheek to sit by the treat cupboard :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Orrrrr Nooooo
:flushed: :astonished: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

:pensive:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Ah man… sorry to hear that :confused: At least you lived to fly another day Mark

2 Likes

Sorry cannot see the cut clearly as I need to goto the barbers :laughing:

I will have another look tonight with a torch maybe it stand out better. Only problem is I’ve hit 1000’s of golf balls in and around that area. If fails I will strim the whole area when I do the grass tracks in a few months time. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

That really sucks there buggers to find if your hearing isn’t what it use to be.
Thinking of putting a cree strobe on mine to help find the little sod when it decides to play hide and seek.

1 Like

That’s a great idea for the future.

I went out tonight found nothing but more cuts and thorns to remove.

I might use the drones and capture images of the area, as there is trees also in the area and another 2 fields behind them I don’t have access too, maybe went further then I thought due to not wearing glasses probably caused Loss of depth perception which I suffer with after a bottle smashed near me and sharpnel fuffed the left sclera. My golfing buddy goes mad with me everytime when I lose flight of the ball and trekking everywhere looking for it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ah I’m sorry to read this man. :frowning:

1 Like

Happy days more silly questions to follow whoop whoop

9 Likes

Fantastic well chuffed for you. :+1:

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

Happy thorn bushes scratches now lol

Thanks lads.

Blue light is my saviour and tip for anyone else who’s as stupid as me to lose sight.

4 Likes

Following a tip from @ianinlondon i’ve ordered some highly reflective tape for my wings and bought super extra incredibly amazing bright torch from Amazon.
cheers
Steve
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Planning a repeat then? :rofl:
Glad you found it!!!

3 Likes

That’s the thing I was using a highly bright white torch and went over this same spot many times over 3 nights as you can see unless zooming in the first picture cannot be seen , but flicking to blue everything lit up.

The torch I used was actually a UV light which I bought many years ago with a UV blue glasses as I used to hit golf balls and kept losing them, could not find the glasses atm but this would be a good investment with our torches

I would loved to say no but this has been my 3rd flyaway of my own fault, :roll_eyes: unfortunately I don’t have flat land around here to only contend with muddy boots like some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: @Steviegeek I will definitely order some reflective tape as well, also colour everything with UV pen.

Yay I’m so glad to read this! Smart thinking there @ziceman!

1 Like