Levity

Well, looking for a moment of levity, I’m going back through all of the different types of footage I have -
(I keep everything :man_facepalming: ) - to see just how many crashes, near misses and sheer bad luck I’ve captured on video - There looks to be a fair bit so far :rofl:

I think I may spend a bit of time putting a crash-reel together :+1:

Anyone else?

3 Likes

Not really, but then I only have my MM since November with only one minor incident :grin:

2 Likes

Im saying nowt :joy: :joy: about MY flying "incidents:

1 Like

I’m not gonna talk one up !.

2 Likes

I’ve got some and I just put them down as part of learning to fly :scream::joy:

My Mavic is quite safe, it’s not been out of the box yet and I bought it last November :grin:

1 Like

What ??? This has gotta be a “Victor Meldrew” moment - " I don’t belieeeeeve it"

Got to own up to having the same with my Mavic Mini, not been flow ,yet?

The weather has been so dreadful since I bought it, either windy, raining or both. Yesterday was a beautiful day albeit a bit windy, but now we have the dreaded plague and told not to go out. Could be many months with the way things are going before it’s possible to fly the drone. Stay safe chaps, better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Keep safe and hope you are feeling better soon.
Just look forward to those empty parks and fields in the future weeks.

Hi, you do what you think best, I self-isolated at the club field for two hours yesterday all by myself, nobody for at least a mile
Great fun and safe :+1::+1::+1:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m lost for words…

I’m still going through my footage - I’ve crashed A LOT.

But, still on the theme of Levity, I’ve managed to complete the following games in the last week and feel the need to tell anyone who will listen :wink:
(I’ve been playing some of these games badly for over 30 years - amazing what you can get done when you have the time!)

Ghouls n’ Ghosts - SNES
Batman Returns - SNES
Super Bomberman - SNES
Renegade - Spectrum
Target Renegade - C64
Armalyte - C64
Ridge Racer Type 4 - Playstation
Super Stardust Delta - PS Vita
Amiga - Supercars 2

(If anyone wants to revisit any old games via Emulation while we’re in lockdown on systems they used to own, let me know - I almost certainly have it for you and can send it to you via Dropbox etc…)

1 Like

A man after my own heart :blush:

You’ve seen this, right?

http://www.pingspike.com/retrostation-part-1/

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Loved watching that Retrobuild of yours Rich, took me back to my early days of writing cds with emulators on them.
My kids loved them when they were young.
I think it was those early emulators that set my Son off on his career as a Computer Game Designer, what he could do with games by hacking into them and creating all sorts of extra levels, machines,etc was unbelievable !.
Seeing him wire frame and render different things was mind blowing to an old fart like me !.

1 Like