Litchi App Updates

Android, at least - and I’m sure iOS too.

Dynamic POI addition whilst flying a mission.

Hmmm … need to think through how that will be useful.

3 Likes

If there is something of interest on the mission path that has appeared since Google Maps of that area were taken?

But you are in a mission that’s running … and you can’t use it in the mission you’re flying … because it’s off doing its thing.

One way to find out. Who is volunteering for a potential suicide mission>

1 Like

4.15.0-g

This could be fun! :+1:

5 Likes

4.16.0-g

Care will get to be taken with the new “Exit Mission on Loss of Signal” … sometimes that can’t be predicted.

No Mini, yet …

3 Likes

I’m still gonna take a chance of the Mini being added in the future (if it has a decent Black Friday discount).

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be. Litchi usually come good as soon as they get the api from DJI.

3 Likes

From Appsliced (its pretty much every year)

3 Likes

Roll on Friday :+1:t2:

4 Likes

That was a quick update … :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi.
Litchi update - 4.17.0 29 Nov ‘19
Has anybody had any issues with this update?
I’m wondering if it’s worth doing, or as everything works OK should I leave alone :thinking:
All comments appreciated
Cheers
Steve :+1:

I’ve not used Litchi much recently, due to the weather but I have never had any issues with any updates they’ve pushed out.

Deets here: What's new - Litchi

2 Likes

I only got the app in December which I believe the new update will of been on there. I have had no issues with the app and I fly it with mavic air. Not that I have many chances to test it with the poor weather.

Hope that’s helpful

1 Like

Flew Litchi last week and no probs at all, in fact rth seemed more accurate :grin:

Thanks guys,
I appreciate all your inputs.
I’ll proceed with the update :+1:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

From a couple of years of Litchi experience … never been an issue with any of their updates.

1 Like

Moved your posts, and replies, over to the Litchi Update thread. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m sure there are answers out there but I’m being impatient.

Through a little research it seems Litchi support for both Mav Mini and MA2 is in pipeline but the last I heard (maybe a month ago) it was imminent.

Anybody know anything more?

Litchi updates seem to be thin on the ground and I bought Litchi a while back while it was on special offer.

Moved your post offer to this thread that covers updates.