Litchi App Updates

Yep, and I have done a few times but the FCC FLY app has been great for extra confidence in ‘exploring’ flying and to have it in my favourite app, Litchi, would be the icing on the cake

Of course - in some other threads today - there has been mention of it being possible to enable FCC on the drone - that’s then available to other apps? (only been half reading them) … so that might mean it’s available when Litchi is being used as a control app in place of the DJI apps.

Yeah if you have FCC active it will be if your using Litchi

Remember it’s illegal to use FCC mode in Europe

An exploit will always be under the counter :shushing_face:

Is that the Geographical, Political, or Tectonic Europe?

1 Like

God knows :wink:

1 Like

Yip it was me. I asked florin at drone tweaks if they would ever work with Litchi. They were considering it if there was enough interest so I put a pist on their FB page to see how many would be interested. Unfortunately there didn’t seem to be enough interest.
I have however read that if you put the drone into fcc mode by using drone tweaks then open litchi, it will still be in fcc mode.

Thank you :smile: I was beginning to wonder if I’d dreamed it :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I’ll give this a try :+1:

1 Like

v4.24.0-g has dropped on Google Play.

3 Likes

What’s a phone ??? :rofl:

LOL…Thanks, That is some phone… :grinning:

It’s great … absolutely no issues on the brightest of sunny days. :+1:

Yet another Google Play Store update …
v4.24.1-g

No additional feature changes, so just a debug one assumes.

have we had one of those days yet?

Interesting …

v4.25.0-g lands on Google Play Store.

Hi.
Litchi have just released an update for the users of the Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S, Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark
See link below

My questions are;
Anyone using the Litchi app?
Has anyone tried the new version?
Overall performance - Is the app any good?
I have the Mini SE, my main interests with Litchi would be the Follow Mode and Waypoint facillities. Just wondering if it’s worth investing the £21.99.

RocknRoll_Queen

Hundreds of GADC members.

Yes.

Please try a few searches, there are tens and tens of threads.

Mainly this one for you:

We’ll keep this thread on the subject and discussion of the latest updates, thanks :blush:

1 Like

Hi PingSpike and OzoneVibe.
There are lots of Litchi threads, most of them are about a year or two old.

RocknRoll_Queen