Litchi chit-chat ... What's Litchi? Should I use Litchi?

I’m gonna be Litchi exclusive for a while, the ability to toggle tripod/home & course lock from the main flying screen has sold it for me

4 Likes

Erm,i guess thats a no then mate!!!:joy::joy:

1 Like

@milkmanchris I can shunt most of this chat over to a new “Litchi Chit-chat” thread and leave this about your post … let me know where you’d like it snipped.

It REALLY surprises me that DJI haven’t just bought out Litchi.

… but I’m also ten times more delighted that they haven’t.

2 Likes

It really surprises me that DJI dont make litchi an officially recommended app.:+1::+1:

1 Like

From what I’ve seen - DJI don’t give a shit about Litchi … they can’t get DJI to address the lack of battery temp data that suddenly vanished and Litchi have tried to resolve,

3 Likes

Too much hassle Dave, link to a new thread and we can add as we go along ;o) Cheers

2 Likes

I moved most over to here - easier for others to find. :wink:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drax Power Station - Quick Fly Around

Go4 Waypoints and Litchi Waypoints with its missions hub are like night and day. So impressed with Litchi’s solution to waypoints. So good.

2 Likes

Being dyslexic I find it hard with destructions but would be nice to watch a how to video on litchi (hint @OzoneVibe)

Easier to meet up and demonstrate.

1 Like

I say “easier” … because I think a video would be about 5 days long. LOL!

1 Like

Yeh that would be good👍

1 Like

Just need to decide a location - then find some decent weather when we’re both available. :+1:

2 Likes

Yep sounds good and a good food wagon near by :wink:

Would be interested in watching this if there is scope and availability.

1 Like

I’m sure we can find a suitable venue. New regs mean my favourite local field won’t be useable in a couple of weeks time when they kick in.

1 Like

At the moment I am on a long production but on the plus side it’s only five days a week so I am free weekends well some of them so weather dependent perhaps we can do a Saturday

2 Likes

I agree with that Chris !!, nice to be able to sit at your PC in the warm and plan a mission just about anywhere in the world !

1 Like