Litchi on the DJI Smart Controller

Could be a game changer for some:

7 Likes

Amazing!!

The guys at Litchi don’t hang around, the SDK for the SmartController has only just been released!

Great spot @milkmanchris :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers @milkmanchris for the heads up. Been eagerly waiting this release for the SC.

Have to reiterate what @PingSpike said about how quickly the guys at Litchi have got this done. Sterling effort. :clap:

1 Like

Just installed it. :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

I know theres a way of installing the Google play store but I’m unsure how as I dont really want to pay for it for a third time, as Ive already bought it for android and iOS, even though SC and CS are on android

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of using Litchi on the dji smart controller? Is it worth buying, the discussion I’ve seen on here sir far seems to give a mixed experience

TIA

1 Like

The smart controller or Litchi?

love my smart controller, makes life much easier than having to use cables which I have had issues with.

In terms of litchi not used together sorry

2 Likes

:point_up_2:
What Lee said. Love my smart controller too, had litchi now for about 4 months and have yet to use it (no help I know, sorry :blush:).

1 Like

Check your drone is compatible with whichever one you use …

1 Like

well it was good for the mini 1 but don’t think updated yet for mini 2 yet

a bit on the expensive side as a app

Crippled, cut down version on the Mini, hopefully the Mini 2 when the SDK is released will be better.

On the Mavics it’s invaluable

2 Likes

They did not release the routes circuit for mini but no doubt they did for Mavics

Yes, i have the smart controller and Litchi.
Litchi works the same as it does on the phone or tablet.

Correct

1 Like

?

1 Like

Dronelink is cheaper I think and certainly once the sdk is our for the mini2 I’d expect it to be available for it …

2 Likes

cheers I will check it out. Already have it

1 Like

Thanks everyone

Hi

I have paid for and downloaded litchi to my phone for use with my mavic mini. If I download it to my smart controller do I have to pay again. I can’t find any info on their website

Thanks

Yes, you will need to buy it again.

You’ll need to buy it from the Amazon App Store, via the Smart Controller itself.

Instructions here:

https://flylitchi.com/dji-monitors

Unless you bought it for your phone from the Amazon App Store? Then you won’t need to pay twice :slight_smile:

1 Like