Little visit to Stafford Castle today

That was cool, liked the music choice. Also really liked the abstract nature of the flight. Was nice to see a different approach instead of the conventional circle me :+1:t2:

@DeanoG60 was the POI done manually or using the intelligent mode?

A bit of both the initial circle was spotlight mode and so was the forward flight, top down into the spin. After that the rest was manual flying. :+1:t2:

huh?

Active track 3.0 in spotlight mode. Locks onto the subject but gives you manual flight controls but keeps the subject in frame no matter where you fly. Fly sideways stick to the right or the left results in a circle and flying straight over the top will result in the spin. You can get some pretty sweet looking shots using spotlight mode :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh ok never really played with the intelligent flight modes other than POI on client shoots

I’m not a fan of the “Quick shots” to be honest. Spotlight mode is pretty much the opposite to follow me. It locks onto a stationary object but gives you full flight controls so you can fly where ever you want but ensuring your subject stays centre frame :ok_hand:t2: it’s very useful for the beginner :rofl:

so did you do the circle round the castle yourself

I used focus track in spotlight mode for the circle, so all I had to do was fly sideways and the craft done the rest.

@alexmciver

Here is a video on how I did the circle around the castle using spotlight mode.

Hope this explains it better than I did :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Haha, no you did a great job but I’ll also take a look at the video thanks

1 Like