Live Video relayed to phone very laggy now

Hi @Kellybob

I too have 1.4.2 (rolled back as mentioned in this thread)

I’m not sure of your issue as the phone doesn’t auto update the Fly app from Google Play store like many apps do if the phone is set to auto update (usually is from new) DJI have taken it off the Play store.

Perhaps some member has knowledge of the Fly app auto update function that i’m not aware of. I get the messages to update the Fly app but just ignore them now.

I think I answered my own question. Appears auto update is in settings then in the about tab. Deleted 1.5.1 then re installed 1.4.2 Opened about tab and toggled off auto updates. So far so good :pray:

Latest news. App updated its self to V1.5.1 In despair now…

You have to turn off Auto Updates in the app, BUT some phones run their own app store that can force an update

Huawei has its own app store

1 Like

Bless my soul. Never even bothered to open Huawei app store. Followed as you suggest. Will delete 1.5.1 again! And re install 1.4.1. Watch this space. Appreciate all the help

1 Like

You got it. Huawei app updates disabled and fly app nailed on 1.4.2. Learnt something if nothing else. BTW the Huawei phone (Honour XL) is the best mobile I have had after excellent Samsung types. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Meant V 1.4.1

1.4.2 Ahh!

i can’t seem to find that exact model…?

JSN-L21 model code android 10. Serious phone for small price tag.

Get BlueMail for Android

:point_up: :+1: